FOR INTENSE EXPERIENCES
Thai massage is one of the oldest massages in the world. It has been known for over 2,000 years. The technique of this massage combines elements characteristic of yoga, stretching, acupressure and Japanese Shiatsu massage.
It is quite intense, performed without the use of oils in a specially prepared outfit that does not restrict your movements, which you will receive in our salon. The masseur will use his hands, elbows, feet and hands to bring your body into a deeper state of relaxation.
Using it regularly improves mental and physical condition. It improves well-being, calms down and can lead to the achievement of inner harmony.
- For people who regularly use the gym
- For dancers, athletes
- Lovers of intense sensations.
- For people who need deep relaxation and stretching
- Improving blood and lymph circulation
- It reduces pain and tension in the back and neck
- Increases the degree of stretching of muscles and ligaments
- It improves joint mobility
- It strengthens the CHI energy
- It brings relief from mental and physical fatigue
- It soothes headaches and migraine headaches